DG MOVE invites stakeholders to give their thoughts on Activities 3.2, 3.3 and 3.4 of the new working programme of the ITS Directive, related to the possible revision of Delegated Regulation No 2015/962 (real-time traffic information services).
Participate on the survey here!
Survey respondents are invited to;
- Provide insights on objectives and necessary services introduced by the relevant legislation (Delegated Regulation 2015/962);
- Assessing the data which is currently accessible through the National Access Points and at the local level;
- Quantifying data gaps and optimal geographical coverage of RTTI (Real-Time Traffic Information) data;
- Understanding the opportunity of in-vehicle generated data for business-to-government road operation purposes;
- Identifying the most suitable level of quality of data; and
- Possible routes to give access to data and the roles of the actors involved.
The survey may take 30-45 minutes (depending on how many of the non-obligatory sections respondents choose to answer). Respondents who complete the questionnaire will be invited to participate in the next (online) workshop meeting that shall take place on 08 May 2020 which will cover the preliminary findings of the study. The questionnaire will be available until 20 April 2020. A second survey will be launched in May/June, with the overall study to be concluded in November 2020.